2021.12.03 01:23 moosepooo LaMAr iS A PooR mAN's TaYSOM hiLL
2021.12.03 01:23 FastPenguinYT The Episode 2 shelf is my favorite
2021.12.03 01:23 AutoNewspaperAdmin [Sports] - Bond with Brian Flores helped Joe Judge bring Patrick Graham to Giants | NY Post
|submitted by AutoNewspaperAdmin to AutoNewspaper [link] [comments]|
2021.12.03 01:23 Stanz_Bot My Application PAUSERS
Here the complete presentation to be reviewed by stanielherbert (or Stanz if stanielherbert is too busy): https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/18l6tizdk5_MtUtHA7CLY_cB0MtCJrcbF50fr0jLxC6M/edit?usp=sharing (Have your 1's ready chat;) )
Originally posted by ari on https://stanz.vip
submitted by Stanz_Bot to Stanz [link] [comments]
2021.12.03 01:23 aa73gc These Fucking Clowns
|submitted by aa73gc to Superstonk [link] [comments]|
2021.12.03 01:23 liquidNightt 30F and got a couple of lines :) Im bored lets chat
2021.12.03 01:23 USNC_2004 Hey I need a back bumper ideas for 07 sr5 4Runner
2021.12.03 01:23 AutoNewspaperAdmin [Sports] - St. John’s has chance to ease any doubts in Kansas showdown | NY Post
|submitted by AutoNewspaperAdmin to AutoNewspaper [link] [comments]|
2021.12.03 01:23 rini2020 Fast and furious
|submitted by rini2020 to PeopleAlmostDying [link] [comments]|
2021.12.03 01:23 Communist_Pikachu9 Hello I want to start playing but don't know where to start
2021.12.03 01:23 IssacStrom Rimworld, you cold as ice.
2021.12.03 01:23 BlancopPop Some shots from a lowrider kickback
|submitted by BlancopPop to lowriders [link] [comments]|
2021.12.03 01:23 HonoredHeretic BUNGIE I PLEDGE YOU MY BANK ACCOUNT FOR THIS ARMOR TO BE SOLD TO XUR THIS WEEK
|submitted by HonoredHeretic to DestinyFashion [link] [comments]|
2021.12.03 01:23 Themojofroyo Everywhere
|submitted by Themojofroyo to LeagueOfMemes [link] [comments]|
2021.12.03 01:23 mastrkief Resources for calculating cost over 5 years for different water heater types
I'm in a townhome with access to natural gas. My gas tank water heater is 15 years old at this point and I have to assume is not long for this world so I'm trying to plan ahead.
Trying to figure out total cost over a 5 year period when comparing installation and operating costs for :
2021.12.03 01:23 wm5588wm 🚀 Presale + $10k Giveaway 🔥
The ultimate Trustless Multichain NFT based Metaverse Play To Earn Game experience for your browser, desktop, mobile device and gaming console.
submitted by wm5588wm to MetaverseMiner [link] [comments]
2021.12.03 01:23 seaking_katts Took in my friend's dog as a favor, now I feel like I'm being taken advantage of.
Hi! At the beginning of the summer, my friend approached me about taking in his dog temporarily. I asked a lot of questions about the behaviors of this dog. Everything I was told seemed fine. In August, I ended up getting the dog and made sure to make an agreement with my friend. Those agreements were that he had to come see his dog as much as he possibly can. He agreed and said he would pay for food and vet bills etc. He hasn't really seen his dog since September.
I'm getting a little fed up as well because his dog has been getting a lot more behaviors, like begging for food. I then just decided he couldn't be in the kitchen. That worked out for maybe a month and then he just keeps coming in the kitchen even after you kick him out. I talked to my friend about this and he was kind of like "oh well". Which is frustrating. So I brought up that maybe the dog shouldn't be living in my house and he said he'd find somewhere for him to go.
I have brought this conversation up a couple of times since then and he still doesn't have an idea or a plan. This week he's just been peeing on the floor when he doesn't want to do something. I talked to my friend about this and he didn't seem all that bothered. I said that I don't know if I can realistically keep him anymore and I don't want to destroy our friendship because of his dog. He said he'll figure out something asap.
I don't think he's acting maliciously. But I can't help but feel like I got dumped with this dog and I'm being taken advantage of.
So my question is: How can I best go about this and not cause a larger riff in our friendship?
submitted by seaking_katts to relationship_advice [link] [comments]
2021.12.03 01:23 Numerous-District-76 How are we going to improve AMS and SolutionWorks (and some general software)?
*I was a support associate for about four years and ~18 months ago left support. Things may have improved but I'm going to bet if anything it has gotten worse. "Reminiscing" on the support days may have been what has triggered this cluster of a post
In my current role at Cerner, I work a good bit with Epic and their support people (TS I think?). I am pretty astonished at how much better Epic has done support than us. The Epic analysts tend to have an idea of what they are talking about and actually provide helpful information. The relationship between the Epic analysts and the client seem much friendlier. They are prompt in communication (even if just to say "Hey! We are still looking into this").
As an ex-support associate and a current "internal client" to support I have so many frustrations with the support processes and the overall support org
1) We need to pivot away from focusing entirely on close goals. Yes, I get we need to measure productivity. However, the emphasis on close goals often leads to clients feeling like we don't care about their issues. It looks like we are just wanting to move on to the next thing, which can impact client satisfaction.
I found in times when a client had a really frustrating issue, it was better to offer to leave the ticket open for a little bit to ensure things were working. I usually received a satisfied survey. Not that my managers cared. The associate on my team who was an ass with poor client sat was viewed as a better associate while I frequently closed less but with a much higher satisfied %. Annoying.
2) Some of the communication metrics are moronic. Associates shouldn't have to spend time in their day to send daily "still looking into this responses" to prevent hitting 24 hours of no comm or whatever. An issue in train can wait more than 24 hours and I know sending too many generic emails on a ticket pisses the client off.
2) Train people to stop asking "Are we good to close this?" after months on sitting on a ticket and doing no work. As someone who often had 80+ tickets, I get things can take a while to be worked on, but doing nothing for months and asking for the close is a good way to piss clients off. At least pretend you want to be helpful.
3) Actually provide support teams with boundary documents. These should not be things being worked on by only support. IP teams should likely be involved in this effort to. Stop saying every summer that it's going to happen.
4) I know this isn't plausible but god I wish we could get rid of AMS or most aspects of it (like change config but keep SLA). CommWx wouldn't work without AMS. However, if you call yourself a health system or network and have hundreds of beds, you should have employees who have familiarity with Cerner and can build a nursing unit.
There is too much scope creep in AMS and weird contract clauses for it to be efficient. So many change tickets are drug out for months because the client is using AMS config teams to do their project for them. Also, hate hate HATE the fact that we can get end user tickets from a client helpdesk if they interface with our ticketing system. I get what we might have been intending...helping with things like "Powerchart gives me an error when I click this button" but issues can quickly turn technical. We can't put in a change just because a physician wants something to work a certain way and when we have technical questions they can't (and shouldn't be) answer those questions. Trying to find a technical resource on the client side can be like pulling teeth. Also, we should never be getting tickets from clinicians for a SWx client.
Nobody seems to know what AMS is either. As a consultant I have to frequently tell other consultants that they need to pony up and be doing certain things. Some client's expect AMS to be a full fledged "Cerner does every little thing through AMS support/config deal". If client's see AMS as an "opportunity" to fire all their competent analysts, that is a problem. It makes no sense to me. It feels like the technical equivalent of opening a large hospital and only hiring a janitor. I know the C-Suite likely set some of those absurd expectations to woo clients, but it's just negatively impact the client. Work should be done with large AMS client's to ensure expectations on what they get with AMS. If a client elects to not renew an AMS contract, we need some sort of contract signed with blood stating that they are no longer going to be receiving service they have elected to not pay for.
5) IP should not be releasing any functionality without documentation in a wiki for the solution page. Sometimes it's appropriate to make it internal, which is fine. However, it's hard for people to support a solution when you have a piece of functionality with no documentation for them to check. If it's a dropdown, setting, etc. it should be explained on the applications wiki page. Too much time is wasted on tickets because support associates have to guess their way through how something works or should work.
6) Require solution changes and defects to actually provide a meaningful description/info. It was almost never easy to easily determine existing defects in support. Yes, I could easily go look at known issues and enhancements for a package but using a description like "Changes to big chunk of solution that is very broad" is unhelpful. I've seen defects before because even the info in the Jira was so vague that the engineer who wrote the code misunderstood what they were trying to accomplish.
7) Stop letting client "analysts" with no tangible proof they are familiar with Cerner software log tickets. Often times, it's like giving your elderly relative administrator permissions and they go install 15+ spyware toolbars.
I won't just throw Cerner under the bus here. Many client's who do this know they are doing this and are ok with the fact they they may impact production. These issues can frustrate end users and we all know they are going to say "Oh Cerner's fault". However, we are enabling them. We take away the time our support associates should be using to work real production issues to do a job of someone who probably is paid more than them.
I haven't heard of an Epic analyst in any of their modules who did not have their certification or whatever. In my experience, they are typically less reliant on support and can handle more simple tasks on their own.
8) Our software needs to be able to be locked down. Obviously we have this for end users. However, it needs to be easier for client's to delegate access to some functionality or for us to lock access to build tools if a user is not certified/trained with the software or shouldn't have access for licensing purposes.
submitted by Numerous-District-76 to cernercorporation [link] [comments]
2021.12.03 01:23 AmbitiousCulture1450 Would you ever take back someone who cheated?
2021.12.03 01:23 Olandsexport Practicing photography
|submitted by Olandsexport to ramen [link] [comments]|
2021.12.03 01:23 nothrow1305 Join the WE LOVE NUDES! Discord Server!
|submitted by nothrow1305 to chromazzOFleaks [link] [comments]|
2021.12.03 01:23 Different_Duck5306 (Xbox) Looking for a pretty active crafting guild that helps new players
So I’ve come to the point where I’m just having overall bad luck getting gear while leveling, I’m a pretty new player but played back at launch. Just hoping to find an active and helpful crafting guild that helps people (even for funds or materials, etc.) Any help would be super awesome!
submitted by Different_Duck5306 to ESOGuilds [link] [comments]
2021.12.03 01:23 sprite-enthusiast Asked about my love life and got an interesting set of cards
I’m nearing adulthood and I was curious to see what I could do to step into new relationships.
My cards never really liked love questions so I rarely ask but today I got some cool cards and would love to hear your thoughts!
First card: The Lovers. What seems like is that im deciding and really settling in my beliefs and getting ready to face the romance world with what I do and don’t like (?? This one confused me)
Second card: The Emperor. Basically coming into my confidence so I won’t be a doormat. I’m very timid sometimes and I let things slide when they shouldn’t, do this seems like a callout in being firm in what I say and such.
Third card: Page of pentacles. This one stumped me too but I think it means that I need to set goals within a relationship? I’m unsure, let me know what you think!
submitted by sprite-enthusiast to tarot [link] [comments]
2021.12.03 01:23 Annoymous-123 Armed Ryan
submitted by Annoymous-123 to entrypoint [link] [comments]
2021.12.03 01:23 ChyatlovMaidan Sketchup - any extension let me export a UV map?
Like the question says: I can build a model in Sketchup and paint it up real pretty, but I don't know if I there is any way I can export my model's paint-job as a single, UV-unwrapped image (The program I am importing to, Tabletop Simulator, only applies one image as a texture for the whole model). I know WrapR exists but I don't have that kind of money - anything out there that can help me?
submitted by ChyatlovMaidan to Sketchup [link] [comments]